Product test architect
Functie: Program manager
Aantal uur per week: 40 uur per week
Tarief: Maximaal € 80,00
Periode: t/m 31-12-2021, met optie tot verlenging
Locatie: Maastricht / Utrecht / Remote
Deadline: 27-07-2021 08:00 uur
Voor een partner zoeken wij een Program manager, voor 40 uur per week. Startdatum: 01-08-2021.
The program manager is needed specifically 4-5 months for a vendor transition project that involves both internal and external people, processes and tools.
As our Program Manager Strategic Technology Vendors, you’ll assume end-to-end responsibility for the most impactful program our technology domain has to offer. Financial scope; your work will shape the OPEX and CAPEX budget of the mobile and fixed network organisations for multiple years. You’ll cultivate organizational readiness for major transformations, as well as initiate, shape and execute the program, which includes negotiating with and supervising external partners, mainly technology and IT frontrunners. Although several initiatives have already been set in motion, we fully expect you to take the helm in identifying opportunities and proposing initiatives to maximize customer, business and stakeholder value. After all, you are one in a small team who will revolutionize our infrastructure and services strategy. You’ll develop persuasive business cases, generate stakeholder momentum, establish ambitious (but attainable) roadmaps, allocate budgets and build a team that can successfully complete high-impact projects. You’ll also supervise individual projects and align stakeholders within the Technology realm and beyond (Finance, Legal, Procurement, et cetera). It should go without saying that, while you’re boldly going where no Program Manager has gone before, you’ll occasionally need to beam across the galaxy to personally address major issues as they arise.
In summing up, you
- Identify and capitalize on business opportunities, initiate and drive changes
- Develop roadmaps for operating model transformations (services & processes suitable for each technology, et cetera)
- Develop the business case, align stakeholders, create traction for change and drive projects home
- Manage delivery, including fostering organizational readiness
- Mitigate risks and maximize business/customer value of individual projects
- Liaise with strategic external partners, negotiate terms and conditions and safeguard deliverables
What you bring to the table
A proven program management track record in a relevant technology sector, such as telecoms, IT, or a similarly complex and performance-oriented environment. You feel at home in a demanding role that requires you to continually strike a balance between business ambition and operational feasibility. This is your forte! Business acumen, negotiation and vendor management skills are must-haves. It hopefully goes without saying that you know how to motivate and facilitate matrixed project teams, are used to balancing quality and costs, and can shape business goals into designs and roadmaps for delivery.
This role is positioned one level below the Senior Manager Partner Strategy & Contracts, whom you’ll advise continuously. You will coach an average of 5-10 professionals per project. You are the primary contact for external vendors, which include the biggest names in technology infrastructure and services. Internally, you’ll liaise with Finance, Legal and Procurement almost nonstop, and with business stakeholders (higher management level) and members of our parent companies on a regular basis.
Functie-eisen zijn knock-out criteria. Dat voldaan wordt aan de eisen moet duidelijk uit het CV door middel van een beschrijving van de ervaring en werkzaamheden.
- 10+ years expertise in project/program management, preferably in similar settings
- Experience communicating to and influencing senior levels of management (up to C-level)
- In-depth project management knowledge (IPMA, PRINCE, PMP)
- Experience managing major vendors, or key customers, and contracts
- Ability to translate business opportunities in conjunction with third parties into tangible contracts and internal changes
- Business and technology expertise; MBA and/or Engineering degree is a plus