Product test architect
NL-PSD-Politie-L3 automation support engineer 592274
|Opdrachtgever||(MP) ATOS Nederland BV|
|Afdeling||IDM Customer Operations|
|Segment||ICT | (Atos) Infra & Netwerken|
|Functie||Netwerk beheerder tbv IAAS afd.|
|Functietitel||NL-PSD-Politie-L3 automation support engineer 592274|
|Aantal uur per week||40,00|
|Optie tot verlengen||ja|
|CV’s aanleveren voor||13-8-2021 12:00|
|Functiebeschrijving||Start will be after AIVD screening.
An L3 support engineer is the most senior engineer in the daily support activities of the service that Atos provides to its customer.
The L3 support engineer manages the private cloud to our customer’s needs.
The L3 engineering team is responsible for:
– Improving the automation chain that supports our private cloud
– Manage LCM within their scope. (new releases of software/firmware/patches etc)
– Prepare, and execute non-standard changes requested by the customer. (creating runbooks, joining CAB’s and executing the changes)
– Supporting the L1/L2 ServiceDesk
– Incident & problem handling on L3 level
– Execute production plan activities such as (solving vulnerabilities found by vulnerability management, executing, or supervising Monthly patch cycles)
Restrictions for our customer:
– Must be screened by AIVD (Dutch homeland security)
– Must live in The Netherlands
– Must speak/write/read Fluent Dutch
– Can be asked to work on premises fulltime (after Covid restrictions have been released)
The soft skills must haves:
– 2 years of experience working as a L3 engineer in similar environments (Large Dell/Vmware private cloud with HA and DR)
– Team player, but can also work alone
– Good communication skills towards team and customer.
– High level of analytical thinking is a must for problem solving in our complex environment
– No 9 to 5 mentality: changes with customer impact are usually done outside office hours
– Can read and adjust documentation.
Nice to have soft skills:
– Experience working in DevOps team
– Experience in working in Agile / scrum product teams.
Hard skills must haves:
– VCP certified (Vsphere 6.x and/or Vsphere 7.x)
– vRealize Automation and Orchestration suite (vRa/vRO-7 and/or 8)
– Minimal 2 years of working experience with vRealize Automation and vRealize Orchestration
– Minimal 2 years of experience with working in a large VMware cloud. (over 10 Vcenters) and more than 500 physical servers.
– Experience working with Agile tools like Confluence, Gitlab, Jira, Kanban
Hard skills pre or willing to learn:
– VCAP certified
– Vmware Vrops and loginsight
– Experience with VSAN
– Experience with VSAN ready nodes, VXrails
– Knowledge of services like IaaS, PaaS and their differences
– NSX-V or NSX-T
– Ansible tower
– Experience with VXBlock
– Knowledge of either windows server or Linux Redhat.
– Dell Openmanage