UC Engineer – Defense Sector
– Asap to 31-12-2022 (with possible extentions)
– Deadline Wednesday (if no candidate has been found it can be extended)
– Exclusive request
– Dutch Speaking, Dutch National
– Travel to site in Utrecht or the Hague 2/3 days per week (50%, timetable will differ so some weeks two and some weeks three times)
– Rate between 70 and 90 euro
SME Federative and Public connections
Specialist on Unified Communications in Federative and Public Telephony connections. This SME will become responsible for Detailed Designing and implementation and has experience with Telephony systems and interconnects to the Public Telephony.
Cisco UC (Telephony, VOIP, WebEx, Jabber, CUCM, UCCX)
Avaya (Aura Contact Centre, v 8.1 is preference)
Preference is Avaya, but can consider a Cisco Engineer.
Design, Build and Configuration
Certified and Experienced in the Avaya (Aura) or Cisco portfolio (CCNA/CCNP)
SIP trunks or IP Telephony.
Experienced with Session Border controllers and interconnects.
Responsible for designing the functionality based on the requirements
Responsible for configuration and build together with the providers
Description of the functional and non-functional requirements per technical node
Feed the testers with information on test scripts and use cases
Becomes member of Multidisciplinary Agile team
Cooperate in testing and issue solving (together with the vendor)