Kandidaat dient de Nederlandse Nationaliteit te hebben.
Door de lange screening zal de start pas over 2 a 2,5 maand zijn
Graag in een korte motivatie de match verduidelijken, voor met betrekking tot de must-haves.
Test engineer / test automation specialist
Location: Remote Partly and partly Amersfoort
1. As a test engineer you provide insight into and advise on the quality of the product to be tested.
2. Testing takes place in all phases: requirements, acceptance criteria, architecture, design, code, potentially deliverable product.
3. More specifically, you control an installation and configuration process that fully automatically sets up a workstation or server system (data center) in various steps. The tests are aimed at the correctness of the set-up system. This correctness consists of: operation, usability, manageability, security (RBAC), adaptability, meticulously checking the user documentation before installation and use, and many other aspects.
4. All non-conformities must be clearly reported, and after the non-conformities have been resolved, a new test must be carried out to see whether it has actually been resolved.
– Test methodologies
– Operating systems
– Microsoft Server products
– Microsoft Client products
– The ability to (partly) automate the tests.
– HBO working and thinking level
– TMap Next or ISTQB fundamental
– Windows 2016 (MCSA)
NICE TO HAVES. Knowledge and experience with:
* OTAP processes
* Virtualization (VMware vSphere 6.0 or higher, vCenter)
* NAS and SAN storage technologies
* Operating systems (Windows 2016, Windows 10, CentOS)
* Microsoft Server products (AD, Exchange, SharePoint, SCCM, SCOM, WSUS, GPO)
* Microsoft Client products (Office, Edge, …)
* Backup & restore techniques
* MS Terminal Server, Remote Desktop Services
* Desktop virtualization: (Citrix)
* Two factor Authentication (FIDO2)
* Experience with Application Delivery Controller (SCCM)
* Protocols: NFS / CIFS / ISCSI / FC / FCoE
* OSI model
* TCP / IP and network (LAN / WAN)
* IP protocol IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes, IPAM (DNS and DDNS, DHCP and fail-over mechanisms, address translators
* Working according to the ITIL method; certification
* General broad knowledge of ICT
* Trouble shooting
* Relevant work experience in highly classified information domains
* Scrum method
* Is communicative, is a good listener and is able to fathom complex situations and has good persuasiveness
* Likes a challenge, takes initiative where necessary and dares to take responsibility
* Is able to organize and structure well, can distinguish main and side issues well
* Good abstraction ability, but also practical and creative
* Can oversee complex situations, is solution-oriented
* Works independently and purposefully, but also in a team
* To be able to formulate clearly, both orally and in writing
* Fluent in Dutch and English in speech and writing