Kandidaat dient de Nederlandse Nationaliteit te hebben.
Door de lange screening zal de start pas over 2 a 2,5 maand zijn
Graag in een korte motivatie de match verduidelijken, voor met betrekking tot de must-haves.
Test engineer / test automation specialist Networking
Location: Remote Partly and partly Amersfoort
1. As a test engineer you provide insight into and advise on the quality of the product to be tested.
2. Testing takes place in all phases: requirements, acceptance criteria, architecture, design, code, potentially deliverable product.
3. More concretely, you control, install and configurate the process that fully automatically sets up the network of a data centre in various steps. The tests are aimed at the correctness of the set-up system. This correctness consists: operation, usability, manageability, security (RBAC), adaptability, meticulously checking user documentation before installation and use, and many other aspects.
4. All non-conformities must be clearly reported, and after the non-conformities have been resolved, it must be tested again to see if it has actually been resolved.
* Test methodologies
* Experience with Network techniques
* Cisco network products
* TCP / IP and network (LAN / WAN)
* IP protocol IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes
* The ability to (partially) automate the tests.
– HBO working and thinking level
– TMap Next or ISTQB fundamental
– Cisco CCNA
NICE TO HAVES. Knowledge and experience with:
• OTAP processes
• Cisco CCNP, CCDP certification
• OSI model
• IP protocol IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes, IPAM (DNS and DDNS, DHCP and fail-over mechanisms, address translators
• Working according to the ITIL method; certification
• General broad knowledge of ICT
• Trouble shooting
• Relevant work experience in highly classified information domains
• Scrum method
• Is communicative, is a good listener and is able to fathom complex situations and has good persuasiveness
• Likes a challenge, takes initiative where necessary and dares to take responsibility
• Is able to organize and structure well, can distinguish main and side issues well
• Good abstraction ability, but also practical and creative
• Can oversee complex situations, is solution-oriented
• Works independently and purposefully, but also in a team
• To be able to formulate clearly, both orally and in writing
• Dutch and English fluent in speech and writing