Product test architect
Test Automation Engineer (Contract)
(May 3, 2021 – Dec 31, 2021)
Will you be strengthening our team with your Test Automation Engineering skills and make a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process? Can we count on you to work closely together with developers, building domain knowledge, applying this knowledge to challenge designs, and raising the bar on test automation?
- As Test Automation Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Guaranteeing the quality of the software by specifying tests, and automating these;
- Defining acceptance criteria & supported scenarios together with a Product Owner & developers;
- Execution of system and integration tests
- Managing test plans, test, and traceability reports according to the used procedures;
- To spread the test competence amongst the software developers
- Aligning your test approach with testers across Philips IGT.
You are a part of
The Business Unit IGT Systems is responsible for marketing, development, manufacturing, services, and solutions in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and intervention.
Our customers are interventional specialists in the cardiology, vascular surgery, neurology, and radiology domain operating in a wide variety of hospitals across the globe.
You will join a high-performance and culturally diverse team in a dynamic, agile environment. The team consists of 15 highly educated software designers and drives the software development of X-ray imaging software that enables possibilities to support different clinical situations allowing the clinicians to optimally visualize internal anatomical structures during medical interventions. As a test automation engineer, you will also be part of a growing community-of-practice of test engineers.
To succeed in this role you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in technology;
- At least 5 years (combined) experience in software testing and/or software development;
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and related test automation tools (Cucumber, Gherkin / SpecFlow) (must);
- Experience in software development or test automation (must) in C# or C++ (advantage)
- Experience working within an Agile team (must)
- Experience in test management in TFS / Azure DevOps (advantage)
- Experience with CI / CD, DevOps, Cloud and Agile / Scrum (advantage);
- Knowledge of medical software applications (advantage);
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written;
- Accurate, analytical, a team player and has good communication skills;
- Self-starter, quick learner, and ability to work in a global team setting