Role: Senior Azure Data Engineer
• Full time (40 hours)
• Immediate start
• Initial 6 months (likely to be extended)
• CV’s in English(Word format)
• Remote working possible
• English only is a option
We are looking for a senior, experienced candidate.
We are looking for a data engineer that is strong in creating data pipelines using Azure ADF (and/or Alteryx/SSIS/KNIME) and database modelling on MS SQL.
The Data Analytics project is extending and supporting the Azure Data Platform with IBP as its main customer. The stakes are high as the IBP team committed to realizing big savings and the Data Platform is key is realizing these savings. For the project we need additional support from an Azure Data Engineer. In summary we need 2 types of support:
– Expertise skills to guide the current project team in the right direction.
– Capacity in order to keep solving issues and deliver the requested deliverables by the IBP team.
• Azure SQL server, Azure SQL server, Azure serverless servers, Azure Synapse, Azure SQL pool.
• Azure Data Factory, Data flows, connecting to SAP, monitoring, integration runtime, variable and parameter uses, triggers.
• Azure Key Vault, creation, usage, security, monitoring
• DevOps, Git, Version control and Automated deployments.
• Data modelling, knowledge of, time series , 3NF, Kimball and Data Vault, slowly changing dimensions
• Data lake experience.
• T-SQL. Stored procedures, DML, DDL, and Dynamic SQL.
• Metadata solutions.
• Active monitoring with alerts, e-mail and log analytics.
• Azure cost optimization.
• General data management and data governance.
• Strong communication skills
• Coordination skills
• Can do mentality
• Political sensitive (e.g. promoting standardization of solution where possible; understand difference in interests of stakeholders, etc.)
• Training and coaching people