Incidentally travelling to other locationse.g. : Gouda, Soesterberg
A screening is mandatory for this role
Customer facing Lead Technical Architect & Consultant for Dutch customers.
Dutch speaking is required..
There is a huge DWP Pipeline in Salesforce where this senior DWP Architect/Consultant is needed both in development of the business and also during the implementation.
The Technical Architect produces end-to-end high level designs, combining services, technologies and products from multiple areas including desktop and server technologies; storage solutions; virtualization, applications; network components; infrastructure tooling and ITIL-based processes.
Working on won business either from new logo wins or incremental sales on an existing account, the Technical Architect is part of the transformation and transition team alongside the Project Manager and Tower Subject Matter Experts (SME).Additional accountability includes:
• Production of end-to-end solution roadmap, architecture and designs, putting together technologies from multiple IT systems and departments across either the application or infrastructure domains.
• Delivery of the right technology choices for clients’ businesses. This includes focusing on; enablement, demonstration, technical sales, internal evangelism and technology strategy.
• Provision of technical guidance on behalf of sub-competency to make sure implementations are in line with best practice and policy and meet the design requirements.
• Assurance of technical quality and participation in Architecture Governance and Technical Design peer review processes, working closely with customer and internal stakeholders as appropriate.
• Assurance that solutions are technically sound and growth is sustainable.
• Works in the delivery of a project or solution and can support pre-sales activities under the coordination of the Solution Manager/Solution Architect.
Background & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
• Ability to think strategically and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term
• Experience translating business and feature requirements into technical specifications
• Experience communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
• Experience building effective relationships with a wide range of technical peers
• Experience evaluating technologies for their appropriateness to proposed solutions, including assessing their strategic and/or tactical benefit
• Ability to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically
• Demonstrated background identifying a vision along with the plans, which need to be implemented to meet the end goal, evaluating situations, decisions and issues in the short, medium and long term
• Experience presenting sound and well reasoned arguments
• Strong written and oral communications with a demonstrated background of getting one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information
• Background managing relationships and team working – ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
• Direct technical architecture experience in mid-to-large environments??????
• High level to low level
Good knowledge of: