SAP EWM Consultant
We are seeking to hire an SAP EWM consultant to work on a customer account in a Lead role within the EWM support team.
You will build excellent relationships and trust with the customer teams and manage customer stakeholders in a Lead role called ‘Top of the Stack’, to ensure ATOS ownership of complex support issues.
You’ll be able to build on your existing EWM experience.
You will provide thought leadership and innovative ideas in the EWM space.
We’ll be looking for you to demonstrate influence, credibility, great communication, leadership, dynamism, enthusiasm, and confidence.
Desirable Skills and Experience
• 8+ years of experience in SAP EWM implementation and application management support.
• An expert in EWM functional area who can deep dive into complex post go-live and operations incidents and is able to derive solution for complex issues in time.
• Hands On EWM lead consultant with good experience of Inbound process, outbound process, Wave Management & RF Gun Process.
• Has both implementation and operational/support experience with EWM functional domain.
• Integration experience between EWM and ECC system
• Experience in taking requirement from the business or IT team and convert into Technical/Functional Specification and deliver the change request and projects in EWM
• Very good understanding of warehouse operations/business in manufacturing industry, additional knowledge in logistics and MM is also helpful.
• Counterpart to Business, IT stakeholders of customer and third party vendors. A good communicator, who can liaise with different teams. Will act as single point of contact for Customer and Atos.
• Is able to understand business challenges/ impact and prioritizes operational deliverables accordingly.
• Maintains Operational traction and sends out regular updates to all stakeholders
• Act as a mentor for rest of the team based out of India. Delegating operations tasks and ensuring completion.
• Proactive and ownership traits.
• Understands the Top of Stack role for EWM landscape.
a. Ownership of any topic (incident, change or operational issue) effecting EWM landscape remains with ATOS team (Atos EWM) until it is clearly identified to be an issue outside scope of EWM functional support. Once identified to be out of scope of EWM function team, do a proper handover of issue/topic and communicate to required stakeholder.