Defensie -Senior ICT Designer Interoperable systems
0,8 FTE Senior ICT Designer Interoperable systems
Requirements (knockout criteria):
a. You have at least 5 years of demonstrable work experience in developing ICT network deployment mechanisms such as TITAAN.
b. You have at least a completed HBO education and are CISSP certified.
c. Minimum of 3 years of experience with interoperability of networks such as the NATO Federated Mission Network (FMN).
d. Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both communicatively and in reporting skills (can be tested in a possible explanatory interview)
e. You are available for at least 32 hours a week.
Please complete the ‘Requirements checklist’ in the attachment to determine whether your candidate meets the requirements and attach the form to your offer.
Requirements (maximum 10 points to be scored):
1. You have more than 5 years demonstrable experience with system integration
(5yrs = 1 point; 3yrs or more =0.5; 3yrs = 0 points)
2. You have more than 3 years of demonstrable (certificate) experience with modern development and testing methods and related techniques.
(3yrs = 1 point; 2yrs or more =0.5; 2yrs = 0 points)
3. Communicative skills, good listener and able to fathom complex situations and has good persuasive powers. Demonstrable through references
3 or more references = 1 point; 2 = 0.5 points; less than 2 is zero points)
4. You have more than 3 years of demonstrable knowledge and experience with Multilateral Implementation Program (MIP).
(3yrs = 1 point; 2yrs or more = 0.5 points; 2yrs =0 points)
5. Can oversee complex situations, is solution-oriented and structured. Demonstrated through references*.
3 or more references = 1 point; 2 =0.5 point; less than 2 is zero points)
6. You have more than 3 years of experience setting up Public Key Infrastructures (PKI).
(3yrs = 1 point; 2yrs or more =0.5 point; 2yrs =0 points)
7. You have 3+ years of demonstrated knowledge and experience in DNS and Directory Services.
(3yrs = 1 point; 2yrs or more =0.5; 2yrs =0 points)
8. You have more than 3 years of demonstrable knowledge and experience with the following protocols:
(score per listed item =0.5 point)
Desire 3: Communication skills, can listen well and is able to fathom complex situations and has good persuasive power
Wish 5: Can oversee complex situations, is solution oriented and structured.
You are requested to provide a valid reference for wish 5 and 7 along with a signed statement from the referent that the candidate functions at the requested level 3. The document to be signed is attached to the UTP. You should attach the signed reference to the CV.