Client/Function name: ABN AMRO – Senior IT Development Engineer
Employability: 40 uur per week (100%)
Deadline: 04-06-2021 12:00 uur
Remote work possible: No, Only during Covid
Language CV: Engels
Language Candidate: Nederlands EN Engels
ZZP Allowed: Ja
max : 82 euro
Remarks: Bij deze klant is sprake van exclusiviteit. Men is 5 werkdagen exclusief vanaf het moment van aanbieden. Bij uitnodiging voor een intakegesprek is er wederom sprake van exclusiviteit tot het moment van de intake.
ABN AMRO is a bank in the midst of a major transition.
There is a clear focus on client and data driven, sustainable development. You will contribute directly to the creation of innovative solutions for Customer Identity and Access services that will support the increasing need for high security and trusted banking services.
Within our department we work in Scrum/DevOps teams. You will be directly installed in one of the teams.
At ABN AMRO we believe in T-shaping, which means that beside your obvious expertise with development you are open to occasionally help the team out with other tasks as well, to help meet the goals you set as a team.
We are supporting our application 24/7 and therefore each member of the team will have on-call duty.
• Develop and maintain services that are able to handle very high loads, very short response time and zero errors.
• Develop and maintain high performance database to support very low respond time in a continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
• Design data and implement data models that will enable high performance repositories (SQL, NoSQL).
• Collaborate with other teams to improve data models that increase data accessibility and fosters data-driven decision making across I&A authorisation and authentication services.
• Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
• Write unit/integration tests and document work.
• Perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data-related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
• Design and implement data integrations and data quality framework.
• Develop Java plugins as part of the existing application to enable needed functionalities.
• Expected to learn to use and maintain PingIdentity Directory, Proxy, DataSync and DataGovernance applications.
• Help the team to migrate to the Microsoft Azure cloud.
• Help the team improve their knowledge.
• Advise the team and the Product Owner on future data structure and data architecture.
• Take part of the team on-call/stand-by schedule supporting the high availability application.
Qualifications / Skills:
• A relevant degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software engineer).
• 4+ years of experience with developing high performance back-end systems
• 2+ years of experience with developing and implementing APACH kafka solutions
• 4+ years of experience in multiple database technologies like: SQL server/PostgreSQL/Mogo etc.
• 4+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modelling.
• 4+ years of experience in Java development.
• Experience designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems.
• Experience in multiple languages like: Python/Haskell/Scala etc.
• Senior/experienced developer that has finished large and small projects.
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies