2nd Line Support Level medewerker – European Commission
• Provide user friendly, on-hand support to the users in multiple locations.
• Perform analysis, diagnosis and resolution of desktop/Laptop, Printer, Mobile device, Copier and LAN and other miscellaneous hardware equipment problems for end users within Service Level Agreement guidelines.
• Inform customers on the status of their Incidents/requests and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Install, configure and support state issued mobile devices and other tech devices such as iPads and tablets.
• Handle face-to-face requests for technical assistance from the final users.
• Provide special events’ support to the users’ community.
• Take part to one-on-one information session with the users at a proximity location or a specific location (e.g. genius bar).
• Provide VIP support to executives and high level visitor.
• Provides timely resolution of end user problem in accurate manner
Required qualifications :
• Good spoken and written knowledge of English and Dutch (min. B2)
• Excellent knowledge of all round IT (Office, Windows …)
o Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
o Good expertise on informatics environment (Microsoft OS; internet browsing, Linux an MAC OSX).
o Good expertise on telework/Web conference (Pulse secure, VPN, Web conference (Skype, Teams, Zoom, WebEx, etc.)
o Good expertise on Mobile Device (Apple and Android).
o Understanding of WAN, LAN, and VPN network protocols such as TCP/IP and network diagnostic tools and techniques.
o Experience in facilitating new user setups including but not limited to phone setup, network port activation and testing, PC setup, network account creation, etc.
o Experience in deploying/imaging desktops and laptops and performing hardware diagnostics.
• At least 3 year(s) of work experience in a similar job (traineeships counting as experience).
• Experience with ticketing systems (HP Service Center or other Ticketing systems).
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Analysis Tools/Commands.
• Strong service orientation and time management skills.
• Solutions oriented mind.
• Team player with strong communication skills.
• Able to quickly assimilate complex procedures and information and work in autonomy
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize the incident and request.
• Able to manage complex and stressful situations that require rapid and effective resolution of incidents.
• Comfortable in international and multicultural working environment.
• Punctual, meticulous and reliable.
• Clean criminal report
• Knowledge of/or experience in ITIL environment
• Knowledge of other EU languages (like French or Spanish or Italian) is a plus